Dogtra 280C COMPACT TRAINER
The Dogtra 280C is an ultra-compact system that packs all the features of our larger units but designed for dogs as small as 10 lbs. The 280C comes with Nick and Constant stimulation modes, along with a non-stimulating High Performance Pager (Vibration).
The handheld transmitter and receiver/collar features 2-hour rapid charge batteries, along with a 1/2-mile range. The set is fully waterproof and the LCD on the transmitter displays the remaining battery life and the exact level of stimulation output.
Because of its versatility and compact size, the 280C is the unit most frequently recommended by the That’s My Dog! staff.
- Ultra-compact receiver/collar designed for smaller dogs
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- ‘Nick’ and ‘Constant’ stimulation along with the High Performance Pager
- Enhanced contact points
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 1/2 mile range
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Low to medium power stimulation
- Fully waterproof transmitter and receiver/collar
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
All collars ship with 5/8″ contact points. These will work great for most dogs in most cases. In some cases, additional contact points may be needed:
3/4″ contact points may be preferable if dog has extremely thick coat or long hair (Breeds such as: Siberian Husky, Long haired GSD, Shetland Sheepdog, etc)
1/2″ contact points may be preferable for dogs with very short tight coats. (Breeds such as Boxer, Doberman, Vizsla, etc.)
Comfort adapters are appropriate for dogs who show significant skin sensitivity to wearing a remote collar.
Comfort Adapters can be found by clicking the links below: