Level 2 Polishing Classes offer students the opportunity to enhance their understanding of canine behavior and build on the training skills learned in our other obedience training courses.
This class is taught by Robin MacFarlane, the owner and training director of That’s My Dog! Each 90 minute session is a unique opportunity to work with your dog under Robin’s guidance and direction.
This class does not follow a prescribed curriculum. Each class will be a one of a kind event where the topics and skills covered will be tailored to the students present.
Participants will learn more about:
- How to better understand what your dog is trying to tell you.
- How to improve your dog’s reliability around distractions.
- How to improve engagement and get your dog paying better attention to you.
- How to reduce dependency on tools or treats.
- How to get the dog to higher levels of proficiency while respecting potential limitations.
- How to improve the precision and speed of your dog’s responses.
Level 2 classes will enhance your understanding of dogs and improve your handling and training skills.